“Social Ontology in Structures of Theoretical Knowledge”
Scientific Philosophical School PROXIMA Conference
Udmurt State University, Izhevsk
The special themes of the conference are:
- Construction of senses of social reality in discursive structures
- Ontological aspects of media reality
- Construction of objects in social space structures.
- The structures of communicative reality field.
- Being of values in social space structures.
- Being of religious meanings in ethnic structures.
- Being of Gender in structures of social discourse.
- Identity in global society.
- Social reality in consumption structures.
- The concept “Policy” and “Power” in sociophilosophical constructs.
- Ontological aspects of legal theories.
- Social and philosophical questions of pedagogical discourse.
The Scientific Philosophical School PROXIMA invites submissions for its 2015 international conference. Paper submissions in all areas of social philosophy in English or German are welcomed.Deadlines: September 18, 2015.
Authors are requested to submit their papers according to the following guidelines:
- Papers should be prepared for blind refereeing,
- be 2000 words or less,
- be 1,5-spaced
- print 14-pt
- page field 2sm from all sides
- text justification - across the width of
- be submitted electronically as a .doc, .rtf, or .txt format file attachment to email@example.com
Nota Bene: All submissions will receive email confirmation of receipt. If your submission does not soon result in such an email confirmation, please send an inquiry either to the above address.
Working languages: Russian, English, German.
Scientific Philosophical School PROXIMA
Udmurt State University
Izhevsk 426034 Russia
+7 909 7157283
(for questions) contact person - Anton Sutkin, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org